From: John Sambrook
Subject: Looking for Sun XDR implementation in Common Lisp ...
I would appreciate information on any Common Lisp implementations of the
Sun XDR (External Data Representation) protocol.

John Sambrook                             DNS: ····@amc.com
Applied Microsystems Corporation	 UUCP: amc-gw!john
Redmond, Washington  98073               Dial: (206) 882-2000 ext. 630
From: Chet Murthy
····@amc-gw.amc.com (John Sambrook) writes:

>I would appreciate information on any Common Lisp implementations of the
>Sun XDR (External Data Representation) protocol.

Xerox has released one into the "sorta-public" domain; the
announcement follows this text.

It's written for Xerox Medley CL on SUNs, and I haven't even begun to
port it to Lucid or anything else.  If anyone else does, though, I'd
LOVE to get a copy.

--chet--