From: Mark Ahlenius
Subject: rule-based system on CLOS
Has anyone ever seen a rule-based system that is written using
CLOS objects as the placeholders for rules, and does its rule-matching
over CLOS objects themselves?  This would be one example of an
object-oriented rule-based system.

Please either email (preferred) or post repsonses to this group.

	thanks
--
===============	regards   'mark  =============================================
Mark Ahlenius 		  voice:(708)-632-5346  email: uunet!motcid!ahleniusm
From: Mark Ahlenius
Subject: Re: rule-based system on CLOS
Could the person named Jiri (sp?) from Switzerland who repsonded
to my question on a rule based system in CLOS, please send me
their email address?  Unfortunately our infamous Sun network
has lost the email message that Jiri sent me and I have no
return address.

The original message was about any work done in developing
rule-based system in CLOS.  Using CLOS objects as entities
for pattern matching over, and CLOS objects to hold the
rule units themselves.

Sorry for the repeat.

	thanks much!