From: patrick fitzhorn
Subject: Fortran to Common Lisp Translator
We are looking for a (public distribution hopefully) translator that
makes a reasonable attempt at converting Fortran to Common Lisp.
Specific versions of each, e.g. Fortran 66/77 are not important.
If you have any knowledge of such a translator, I would appreciate
hearing about it.  Please E-mail directly to me at

     ·······@longs.LANCE.ColoState.EDU

Thanks in advance.

----------------------------

Patrick Fitzhorn
Colorado State University

From: Jim O'Dell
Subject: Re: Fortran to Common Lisp Translator
Kent Pitman wrote one many years ago to translate fortran to MacLisp.
I suspect that it could be easily converted to produce Common Lisp code.

I don't know his current whereabouts. Last time I heard from him he was
at Symbolics.
From: USENET News
From: ·····@iris.usc.edu (Keith Price)