From: ··········@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Subject: CL for MacII
I recently purchased a Mac IICX and am hunting around for a good common lisp.
I have used Allegro, but I am having trouble finding anyone who carries it.
Before I blow the bucks, I would like to have opinions on other Lisps that
might be available.  Please respond directly to me and I will summarize.

Perry Alexander
The University of Kansas
Telecommunications and Information Sciences Lab.
·········@coeds.tisl.ukans.edu
··········@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
From: Andrew L. M. Shalit
Subject: Re: CL for MacII
In article <·····@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> ··········@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:

  I recently purchased a Mac IICX and am hunting around for a good common lisp.
  I have used Allegro, but I am having trouble finding anyone who carries it.

It's available directly from Apple, through a group called APDA.  Their
phone number is 800-282-2732.