From: Chris Hume
Subject: Victoria Day PCL
I ordered and received APDA's (January 5th, 1989) distribution
of PCL this month (September).  Presumably, the Victoria Day
release posted on "arisia.xerox.com" shortly after May 22nd
(as Frank Malczewski has just suggested to me.)

Does anyone know why the APDA distribution has not been advanced to
the Victoria Day release in the three months since its development?

Chris
--
Phone: (602) 994-6835		EMail: ····@sps.mot.com
From: Andrew L. M. Shalit
Subject: Re: Victoria Day PCL
In article <··················@buckwheat.mot.sps.com> ····@buckwheat.mot.sps.com (Chris Hume) writes:

   I ordered and received APDA's (January 5th, 1989) distribution
   of PCL this month (September).  Presumably, the Victoria Day
   release posted on "arisia.xerox.com" shortly after May 22nd
   (as Frank Malczewski has just suggested to me.)

   Does anyone know why the APDA distribution has not been advanced to
   the Victoria Day release in the three months since its development?

APDA is something of a Behemoth.  I'm working on getting the Victoria
Day release set up with them. . .