From: Wayne Folta
Subject: Apple ACL Problems answered: Summary
Thanks to Gary Byers, of Apple, for geting me up with Apple ACL!

Here is a summary of my problems and the solutions, for anyone else:

1. SuperClock! 3.5 conflicts with Apple ACL 1.2.2.  This conflict will
   be resolved in 1.3.
2. If your default volume has a long name (I forget, but I think over 16 char),
   the File options Open, Save, and Save As will not work, but will report
   an error.  Ditto for the FRED keystroke equivalents.
3. ACL has some neat features to allow it to live in minimal space.  One
   of the things it does is mark some System resources as non-purgable, which
   causes GateKeeper (Vaccine one better) to veto its actions.

Wayne Folta          (·····@tove.umd.edu  128.8.128.42)