From: Eric Ho
Subject: An apology to CLUE-6.0
OK, I'm sorry for bitching about CLUE-6.0 not tested on Lucid when the
distribution was released.  I formally apologize to the authors for being
grateful for their public-domain software.  I posted the message when I was
very frustrated and should have tone down my message a bit.  The cause of my
frustration was that I was thrown into a wild-goose chase -- I was told
REPEATEDLY that what is in the distribution should work like a charm WITHOUT
ANY FURTHER HACKING/FIXES and so I went around on the net getting different
versions of various packages, THINKING that I must have the wrong or out-dated
distributions.  If I was told that the distribution is not quite tested and
need further hacking then it is fine for me -- I won't even post a single
message out and spend time hacking on the bugs.  I've received many messages
all over the usent saying that they're at similiar predicament -- don't know
which distributions are the true ones.

--

Eric Ho
Cognitive Science Lab.,		Princeton University

regards.

-eric-