From: Kevin Esler
Subject: ELK source available ?
Some time ago there was mention of a package called ELK (Extensible
Lisp Kernel ?), a standalone Scheme implementation intended to be
the kernel of applications such as editors.

Is this package available via FTP from anywhere ?
From: Oliver Laumann
Subject: Re: ELK source available ?
In article <····@bucsb.UUCP> ·····@bucsb.bu.edu (Kevin Esler) writes:
> Some time ago there was mention of a package called ELK (Extensible
> Lisp Kernel ?), a standalone Scheme implementation intended to be
> the kernel of applications such as editors.
>
> Is this package available via FTP from anywhere ?

I have submitted the package to the moderator of comp.sources.unix several
weeks ago.  Four weeks ago he said he would publish it in two to three
weeks, but as you have probably noticed, comp.sources.unix is still dead.

Someone at the University of Stanford kindly made Elk available for
anonymous FTP.  You can fetch it from na-net.stanford.edu or
patience.stanford.edu (36.8.0.154); look into the directory pub/elk.

--
Oliver Laumann              ···@TUB.BITNET              ···@tub.UUCP