From: Eric Ho
Subject: Any working CLX, CLUE, PCL for Sun Common-Lisp 3.0 ??
Does anyone out there got any *working* version of CLX, PCL & CLUE for Sun
Common-Lisp 3.0 (on the Sun-4's running SunOS 4.0.1) ?  I've received tons of
patches and none of them work, sigh !!

I've CLUE 6.0, Victoria Day PCL and CLX from csc.ti.com at present.  Did
anyone at TI actually manage to get CLUE 6.0 up and running on the Suns under
SCLisp-3.0 & SunOS 4.0.1 ?  I'll be very interested to know (actually, if you
do have a working version for the Suns, it'll be nice to put the code (i.e.
CLX & PCL, unless of course you've also changed CLUE 6.0 for the Suns) under
csc.ti.com so that others can ftp them).
--

Eric Ho
Cognitive Science Lab.,		Princeton University

regards.

-eric-