From: Eric Ho
Subject: clue/intrinsic.lisp takes ages to compile ?
Something is seriously wrong I think.  I've been sitting here waiting more
than 30 mins for clue/instrinsic.lisp to compile.

I'm doing this on a Sun-4/260HM-40 running SunOS 4.0.1.  The compile is done
under Sun Common Lisp 3.0 (development mode).  I'm using X11R3.

The version of CLUE I've is 6.0.  The version of PCL I've is Victoria (I just
got this from parcvax.xerox.com yesterday) and the version of CLX that I got
is from csc.ti.com that I got yesterday.

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

ps.  Also, if you're using PCL on your Suns when compiling CLUE then you must
change the (in-package ... '( ... clos)) to (in-package ... '( ... pcl))
otherwise, the compile will barf.

--

Eric Ho
Cognitive Science Lab.,		Princeton University

regards.

-eric-