From: Jordan K. Hubbard
Subject: Am I crazy, or has someone screwed up big time?
Well, I finally managed to get all of CLX/CLUE and CLOS working together,
even getting a "just-say-lisp" menu up on my screen (hooray!) [This is
in KCL, all you explorer fans out there, so it's not as easy as it sounds].

All is marvy. Except ONE thing, which I pointed out a while back. It
seems that *none* of the demos in CLX or in CLUE makes any allowance
for the display being anything but zero! Since this trend may well be
emulated by other clue'rs (having no better examples to work from), I
just wanted to make this point now while there's still time. Just passing
in the host name is not enough. Allow for the display and screen options
as well, please!

					Jordan
			PCS Computer Systeme GmbH, Munich, West Germany
	UUCP:		pyramid!pcsbst!jkh ···@meepmeep.pcs.com
	EUNET:		unido!pcsbst!jkh
	ARPA:		···@violet.berkeley.edu or ·······@decwrl.dec.com