From: Eric Ho
Subject: clue-install questions ??
OK here are some install-clue questions :-

I've ftp'ed :-
	clx.tar.Z from ucbarpa.berkeley.edu (ftp'ed today)
	clue.tar.Z from expo.lcs.mit.edu (ftp'ed last night)
	pcl.tar.Z from arisia.xerox.com (ftp'ed today)

And I've :-
	X11R3
	Sun Common-Lisp 3.0
	A Sun-4/110 running SunOS 4.0.1
	A Sun-3/75 running SunOS 4.0.1

Now, would the above setup work ?

I've looked briefly at clue/defsystem.l and it doesn't seem to have any
reference for any PCL directory.  Would it work if I just load defsystem.l and
call compile-clue ?  Or I need to load pcl specifically *before* load
clue/defsystem.l and do the compile-clue ?

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Eric Ho
Cognitive Science Lab.,		Princeton University
voice = 609-987-2987		email = ···@confidence.princeton.edu
	609-987-2819 (messages)		···@bogey.princeton.edu

regards.

-eric-