From: Anne De Niel
Subject: wanted: KCL in Europe
Wanted: KCL voor Vax (bsd 4.3) and Sun (SunOS 3. and SunOS 4.) in Europe

What is the easiest and fastest way to obtain a copy of KCL (Kyoto Common Lisp)?
We are an academic site, with links to Eunet and Bitnet.

I know about the license agreement that has to be signed and sent out
to Kyoto. I also know that KCL can be ftp-ed from certain sites in the
USA. But what about Europe???

Is there also an appropriate version of CLX (Common Lisp binding to X11)
available somewhere?

Thanks for any information!!!

                         Anne De Niel

Name: Anne De Niel                     | Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
domain: ······@cs.kuleuven.ac.be       | Department of Computer Science
uucp: {uunet,mcvax}!prlb2!kulcs!annedn | Celestijnenlaan 200A
      or ······@kulcs.UUCP             | B-3030 Leuven (Heverlee)
bitnet: ······@{kulcs,blekul60}.bitnet | Belgium
phone: +(32) 16 - 200656 x3577         | fax: +(32) 16 - 205308