From: Eric Ho
Subject: CLUE ??
Does anyone know where to get CLUE both for Sparc & MC68020 ?
I have Sun Common-Lisp 3.0 (SCLisp-3.0) and X11R3 running SunOS 4.0.1 on both
of my Sun-4 &  Sun-3 desktops.  I believe that my SCLisp-3.0 tape already got
CLX although I haven't tried it out yet (a bunc of *.lisp files and a socket.c
file -- installation was quite straightforward -- the socket.c compiled ok and
so as the rest of the *.lisp files) .

I hope that CLUE is built on top of CLX though since I have archived my R3
source on tapes and don't really want to retrieve the source and repeat the
whole show again (I mean recompile my R3 source again).

Any pointers will be much appreciated.
--

Eric Ho
Cognitive Science Lab.,		Princeton University

regards.

-eric-