From: Ignacio Bellido Montes
Subject: Common Lisp for PC.
Hello,

	I'm looking for a Common Lisp interpreter/compiler for PC's. I know
about Golden Common Lisp, but the implementation I have is very short and
haven't all the features of the "standard". The problem is that I have to
build a prototipe for a project on both an HP-9000/350 (running Lucid Common
Lisp II) and an AT computer.

	Does anybody know something so good to build complex and compatible
programs in LISP?.

	Thank you very much for your help.

				Ignacio

Ignacio Bellido Fernandez-Montes,

Departamento de Ingenieria de           Department of Telematic
Sistemas Telematicos (dit),		Systems Engineering,
Laboratorio de Inteligencia Artificial.	Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid.	Madrid University of Technology.

e-mail:	········@dit.upm.es or	  Phone: Work: 34 - 1 - 5495700 (62) ext 368
	········@goya.uucp		 Home: There is no one now.
TELEX:  47430 ETSIT E			 Fax:  34 - 1 - 2432077

Ignacio Bellido Fernandez-Montes,

Departamento de Ingenieria de           Department of Telematic
Sistemas Telematicos (dit),		Systems Engineering,
Laboratorio de Inteligencia Artificial.	Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid.	Madrid University of Technology.

e-mail:	········@dit.upm.es or	  Phone: Work: 34 - 1 - 5495700 (62) ext 368
	········@goya.uucp		 Home: 34 - 1 - 2533365
TELEX:  47430 ETSIT E			 Fax:  34 - 1 - 2432077

From: Paul Snively
Subject: Re: Common Lisp for PC.
In article <·················@solana.dit.upm.es> ···@dit.upm.es (Ignacio
Bellido Montes) writes:
> I know
> about Golden Common Lisp, but the implementation I have is very short and
> haven't all the features of the "standard".

The good news is that Gold Hill has updated Golden Common Lisp, as of
version 3.0, to conform to the standard, so I'd contact Gold Hill about
upgrading your copy.

Just because I work for Apple Computer, Inc. doesn't mean that they
believe what I believe or vice-versa.
C++ -- The language in which only friends can access your private members.
From: Robert Krajewski
Actually, the latest version is 3.1, for both DOS and Windows.