From: Chet Murthy
Subject: CMU Common Lisp
Someone recently posted to this newsgroup about a version of CommonLisp
called CMU CommonLisp, which was supposed to be PD, so free, in any case.
I'm working with LUCID CommonLISP, and I have a program which exceeds
the addressing limits of LUCID - .25Gb.  Basically, I need the full
addressing range which SUNOS gives you (I'm working on a SUN), which is
.5Gigabytes, and Lucid only supports half that.  So I'm looking around
for other LISPs which mught support the larger range.  Also, my
program is a bit pathological - the first thing it does on startup is
read in a data structure which is around 24 Megabytes in size, as
A SINGLE S-expression!  The data structure is a LISP object that
the program works on, and then dumps back out to a file.

So if anybody out there knows of a chaeap CommonLISP that I can get ahold
of, I'd appreciate it.  It doesn't have to be fast, or fancy - but it
needs to be CommonLISP compat, and utilize the whole address space.

Thanks in advance,
--chet-

	--chet--
	······@cs.cornell.edu