From: Jeff Vetter
Subject: ....Is TI's PC Scheme any good???????????????????????
	Does anyone use the lisp offered by TI, PC Scheme.
It is listed for about $80.  It would be used for learning
purposes (documentation?).

	Thanks.

Jeffrey Vetter                       HP Signal Analysis Division
···@hpsad.hp.com                        Rohnert Park, California
From: Paul Verket
Subject: Re: ....Is TI's PC Scheme any good???????????????????????
From article <······@hpsad.HP.COM>, by ···@hpsad.HP.COM (Jeff Vetter):

> 	Does anyone use the lisp offered by TI, PC Scheme.
> It is listed for about $80.  It would be used for learning
> purposes (documentation?).
I've used TI Scheme when I was first learning LISP. Though it's quite different
from common lisp in a number of ways, it's also not a machine hog. The
documentation is quite good, esp. considering the price, but I recall it
being mostly referential in nature. Consider getting a good Scheme tutorial
book.

I found that my Scheme knowledge transferred well when I started using
common lisp.
				Paul Verket