From: stephen h. gabel
Subject: Re: Logo for Macintosh
First, I've been told that LOGO is a sub-set of LISP.  Please: no flames if
I'm wrong.  Anyway, my field is Victorian fiction!  But there is a reason for
my posting here.

Does anyone know of versions of LOGO for the Mac that are currently marketed?

That's it. Please respond by e-mail.  Thank's in advance for your help.

Steve Gabel
--
= How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank!      +     Stephen Gabel     =
= Here will we sit and let the sounds of music        + ยทยทยทยท@tank.uchicago.edu=