From: ···@cs.rit.edu
Subject: Need Berkeley Franz/Liszt for Sun 3/50 (SunOS 4.0.3)
The subject pretty much tells all.  I realize Franz is fading fast in
the Lisp community, but I have a formal specification and prototyping
system (EPROS) that requires it.  If anyone has ported Franz
Opus 38.22 or later and Liszt version 8.08.22 or later to this environment,
please let me know.  All attempts to bring up the version from Barry
Shein at Boston University (with changes for SunOS 3.4) fail miserably --
the bootstrap lisp (raw lisp) dies with an "Internal memory error" when
attempting to print the version information at start up.  Work-arounds
for this problem lead to messages of the form "Unknown function nil",
leading me to believe the system is internally hemorrhaging.

Mike Lutz
Rochester Institute of Technology
Internet:	······@ultb.isc.rit.edu
UUCP:		...!rutgers!rochester!rit!mjl
Mike Lutz	Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester NY
UUCP:		{rutgers,cornell}!rochester!ritcv!mjl
CSNET:		·······@relay.cs.net
INTERNET:	···@cs.rit.edu