From: Paul Perry
Subject: lazer printing from allegro CL
        I am using Allegro CL on a Mac II.  I have opened a window and
drawn some graphics in it, but when I print the window on a lazer
printer I get a bitmap copy of the graphics.  What I would like is
a more accurate drawing.  I am using the print routine provided
in one of the sample files.  Does anybody have a better sample print
routine for allegro CL that would output postscript ?
                                                Thanks, POP.
--
Paul O. Perry                           Phone: (617) 271-5641
MITRE Corporation                       ARPA:          ยทยทยท@mbunix.mitre.org