From: Francois Felix INGRAND
Subject: Anyone know how to get in touch with David Betz, author of XLISP?
I am posting that for someone who cannot post directly.

    Date: Fri, 20 Jan 89 09:05 PST
    From: ·······················@cunyvm.cuny.edu
    Subject: Anyone know how to get in touch with David Betz,
		author of XLISP?
    To: ·········@Think.COM

    I know this is a nearly impossible task to expect anyone to help me with, but
    would anyone out there have a network address (or at least a postal address)
    for David Betz, author of the XLISP language?  Any help or advice you could
    provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

    Eric Davies
    Haverford College
    Haverford, PA 19041

    ········@HVRFORD.BITNET
    (215) 896-1110

Felix

From: Marty Hall
In <·····@sri-unix.SRI.COM> ·······················@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>  Would anyone out there have a network address (or at least a postal address)
>  for David Betz, author of the XLISP language? [...]

No promises, since my info is a bit old, but it used to be:
	David Betz
	127 Taylor Road
	Peterborough, NH  03458

The info I saw said "send the appropriate formatted floppy to him with
a stamped, self-addressed return mailer", but I would suggest throwing
in at least a small contribution.

Hope that helps-
				- Marty Hall

········@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu   Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
...uunet!jhunix!apl_aimh      AAI Corporation
········@jhunix.bitnet        PO Box 126
(301) 683-6455                Hunt Valley, MD  21030
From: Bruce Krulwich
In article <···@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU>, ········@jhunix (Marty Hall) writes:
>No promises, since my info is a bit old, but it used to be:
>	David Betz
>	127 Taylor Road
>	Peterborough, NH  03458

This matches a post he made about 3 weeks ago.  His network address is

	·····@mipsmag.UUCP

Bruce