From: Yvo Van Wezemael
Subject: Self-defined streams in Lucid 3.0
I'm working with LCL 3.0 on a Sun 3 with CLX and CLUE.
CLUE supports an interactive-stream contact (something like widgets in
X) for textual I/O. What I would like to be able is to use an instance
of such an interactive-stream contact as argument to functions which
accept a stream argument. I saw the chapter in the file wizard.doc,
but it looks like the mentioned function DEFINE-STREAM-TYPE isn't
defined.

Any hints?	Thanks	---	Yvo
--
Yvo Van Wezemael:
	German National Research Laboratory for Computer Science (GMD)