From: Timothy H Smith
Subject: Is the a working franz lisp for Sun OS 4.0 ?
Greetings all,

	Does anyone have the public domain franz lisp working
on SunOS 4.0?  If so where can I get a copy of it?  What is the
newest version of the public domain version?

				thanks all,
				···@vax1.cc.uakron.edu
From: David Shepherd
Subject: Re: Is the a working franz lisp for Sun OS 4.0 ?
In article <···@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU> ···@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU (Timothy H Smith) writes:
>	Does anyone have the public domain franz lisp working
>on SunOS 4.0?  If so where can I get a copy of it?  What is the
>newest version of the public domain version?

I got a (already slightly modified) version of Franz 38.92 which originally came
from a Sun Users Group tape to work under SunOS 4 and posted diffs here. I've been
using this as the core of a theorem prover and have had no problems in the last
3 months with it. It may be ftp-able (possibly only with the rest of the theorem
prover ;-) ..... I'll check up on this.

david shepherd
INMOS ltd.