From: jkh
Subject: si:faslink for COFF in akcl?
I'm running akcl 1.100 (good job guys!) under sysV and now want to get
the CLX code working. Unfortunately, this requires loading in some .o
files with the necessary KCL->TCP interface which requires si:faslink.
As this only works under BSD (in the distribution, at least), I'm stuck
with either sticking the tcp support into the core kcl dist or porting
the faslink stuff. For various reasons, the latter is more attractive. Am
I about to re-invent the wheel? Has anyone done this already?

					Jordan
--
--------
				Jordan Hubbard

	"I'd like a burrito please."
	"Was?"
	"Uh. Ich moechte ein Mexicanische 'Burrito', bitte."
	"Hahahahahahaha.. Das ist ein guter Witz. Du bist toll.."
	"Hey! It's real easy, just take some cheese, some meat and
	some beans and roll it up like this.."
	"Raus!"