From: Nadeem Malik
Subject: Sun Common-Lisp (Lucid) reassembly
Sun Common lisp on Sun4, which I believe is Lucid lisp, allows disassembly of
the lisp functions. I am interested in reassembling the disassembled code
after modifying it for collecting some run-time trace data. There is no
reassemble function in Lucid lisp to allow this.

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on how to achieve this
reassembly. Another way would be to compile a function to be instrumented
in to a file and then modify the object code in the compiled file, but
sun4 doesn't have a disassembler. I would greatly appreciate any
help on pointing me to either a disassembler for sun4, or Lisp reassembler.

Thanks, in advance.

--
Nadeem Malik.
SNAIL: ENS 312, Electrical and Computer Engin, U.T., Austin, Tx 78712