From: Louis C. Olszyk
Subject: KCL for a SUN 4
We have kcl (Kyoto Common Lisp) running here on our sun3's
with no trouble. However, we have recently received some sun4's,
and the file "bitop.c" in kcl does not support the sparc architecture.
I would appreciate any information on porting this to a sun4.

thanks,
Louis

Louis C. Olszyk			PHONE: (919) 684-5721
Duke University			CSNET: ···@duke
Dept. of Computer Science	UUCP:  {decvax, ihnp4}!duke!lco
Durham NC 27706-2591  USA	ARPA:  ···@cs.duke.edu
From: Jeff Dalton
Subject: Re: KCL for a SUN 4
In article <·····@duke.cs.duke.edu> ···@godiva.cs.duke.edu (Louis C.
Olszyk) writes:
>We have kcl (Kyoto Common Lisp) running here on our sun3's
>with no trouble. However, we have recently received some sun4's,
>and the file "bitop.c" in kcl does not support the sparc architecture.

As a first step, try the routines in that file that are written
entriely in C.  They are used for one machine but should work
either as-is or with slight modification on others.

Is that the only thing that doesn't work?