From: ·····@m.cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: IGNORE-ERRORS in Lucid CL
If you've every tried to do your own error handling in Lucid Common Lisp
then IGNORE-ERRORS (or ERRSET) is the Lisp command for you.

Last year Jeff Dalton of the U. of Edinburgh gave a wonderful
hack for adding IGNORE-ERRORS to Lucid Common Lisp.
Today I tried to use his code and I made a discovery:

Good News: Sun (Lucid) Common Lisp for the Sun-4, Development Environment
	2.1.3  has IGNORE-ERRORS build-in.

Bad News: This command is not mentioned in the documentation.
	As Dr. Stangelove said "What good is it if you don't tell anyone?"

Carl Kadie
ARPA:  ·····@m.cs.uiuc.edu
UUCP:  uiucdcs!kadie
CSNET: ·····@uiuc.csnet