From: Vallury Prabhakar
Subject: Lisp for PCs
I'd received quite a few requests for information about GCL, so I decided to
put it on this newsgroup.  Sorry for the slight delay.

The software is (the manuals say) a complete implementation of Common Lisp
for the IBM PC.  The hardware requirements are a PC/AT or 100% compatible,
5 Mb of RAM and 10 Mb of free disk space.  The software comprises of the
Listener, debugger, compiler, inspector and a GMACS editor.  The package
includes an extensive set of user and reference manuals.  [They also send
you the two books on CL - Steele/Winston & Horn].

Address:

	Gold Hill Computers,
	Technical Support Services,
	163 Harvard Street,
	Cambridge, MA 02139.
	(617) 492-2071

There is apparently a version of Halo Graphics whose routines are callable
by GCLisp.  This is marketed by a company called Media Cybernetics, MA.
Unfortunately, I do not have their address currently.

Hope the above information helps.  Enjoy.

[Disclaimer:  I am in no way connected with Gold Hill.  The above information
 has been taken from the software manuals].

						-- Vallury Prabhakar