From: jin li
Subject: Re: Has anybody ever heard of the communication package: TCPIP?
|Sorry to bother the net, but a friend is trying to get some
|information about a product that apparantly runs on the Texas
|Instruments Explorer series.  It is called TCPIP and is somehow
|related to communications.  That is all I know about - any leads?

|Thanks in advance!

|					Edouard Lagache
|					School of Education
|					U.C. Berkeley
|					·······@violet.berkeley.edu

TCP/IP are the networking protocols for Internet.  It's a set of protocols
developed to allow cooperating computers to share resources across a network.

There should be online documents on TCP/IP for most UNIX systems.

If your friend need more detailed informations, contact:

		Charles  L. Hedrick
		Rutgers University

It may also be helpful for your friend to read "comp.protocols.tcp-ip".

--
Jin

·····@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu