From: Brian Leverich
Subject: LISPs FOR THE IBM PC
Given the underwhelming number of responses (2) to my earlier inquiries
about user experiences with LISPs on PCs, I'm curious as to whether
~anyone~ else out there is using LISP on a PC.

I'm mounting a modest survey.  If you use LISP on a PC, could you mail me:
   (1) The name of the LISP you're using
   (2) What you're using it for
   (3) How happy are you with it
   (4) Anything else you feel moved to include
I'll publish a summary for the LISP and PC newsgroups.  -B
--
  "Simulate it in ROSS"
  Brian Leverich                       | U.S. Snail: 1700 Main St.