From: Jeff Wabik
Subject: Graphics on PC using GCL LISP?
The following is a posting for a friend:

------------ Cut Here ------------ Cut Here ------------ Cut Here ------------

From halcdc!tciaccio Fri Jun 10 16:43:20 1988
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 88 16:34:59 CDT
From: halcdc!tciaccio (tom ciaccio)
To: shamash!jwabik
Subject: Post my question please.

The question is:

  We are trying to do windows (both text and graphics) and mouse events from
GCL LISP and MS-DOS.  Would also like to display digitized pictures in
these windows.  Is anyone doing such a thing out there?  Should we start with
GC-WINDOWS or the Gold Hill Extended Programming Interface (EPI) to something
like C ?  Any info would be much appreciated.

------------ Cut Here ------------ Cut Here ------------ Cut Here ------------

Please direct responses to my mailbox, or to Tom's (halcdc!tciaccio) as
I don't read any of these newsgroups 8^(, and Tom doesn't have enough
disk for a newsfeed yet..

Thanks much!

	-Jeff

---
Jeff A. Wabik   INTERNET: ······@shamash.cdc.com
  ____  ____    UUCP: {rosevax,umn-cs,bungia,ems}!shamash!jwabik
| |___  ___| |   Control Data Corporation - Better living through 64 bits.
		  	   Live long and program.