From: Wes Morgan
Subject: help with Betz XLISP
I recently downloaded Betz' XLISP from SIMTEL20.ARPA.  As somewhat of
a LISP novice, I was dismayed to find no documentation of any sort.
The file manifest makes reference to XLISP.DOC, but it is not in the
shar files.  Since I now have XLISP up and running, I would very much
appreciate someone pointing me to the documentation.

Please respond by email; I don't read this group <yet 8) >.

Wes Morgan

--
     ···@engr.uky.edu OR ··············@ukma OR ...cbosgd!ukma!ukecc!wes
	"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!" - Batman