From: John Carlson
Subject: CLOS for CLUE
We are trying to bring up CLUE (Common Lisp User Interface Environment)
and have discovered that we need CLOS (Common Lisp Object System).
What is the availability of CLOS?  Would it be easy to port CLUE to other
object-oriented Common Lisp packages?

Thanks in advance,

John Carlson
·······@aftac.tis.llnl.gov

From: Mark A. Verber
Subject: Re: CLOS for CLUE
You can ftp CLOS from parcvax.xerox.com.  It is in the directories
/pub/pcl and /pub/pcl-extras.  It is called pcl because the code is
based on what was Portable CommonLoops.

Cheers,
Mark Verber
From: Antonio Romero
In article <·····@tis.llnl.gov>, ·······@aftac.tis.llnl.gov (John Carlson) writes:
> We are trying to bring up CLUE (Common Lisp User Interface Environment)
> and have discovered that we need CLOS (Common Lisp Object System).

This may be a naive question, but:
I've never heard of CLUE... would you mind either mailing me
or posting (if there's enough interest) a description of the
facilities it provides?
It sounds like it might prove useful for some things I'm doing here.
Is it supposed to be helpful for building LISP applications that would
take full advantage of windows, mice, etc.? Is it available for Suns?

-Antonio Romero    ······@confidence.princeton.edu