From: John Baugh
Subject: Data Flow Simulation
Apparently, Arvind at MIT has developed a compiler that translates
programs written in the data flow language ID into Maclisp.  The
compiler has been used in one of his courses for simulation studies.
Does anyone know if it is available, and if so, how to obtain it?

I'd be interested if anyone knows of similar tools (preferably in
Common Lisp) for performing data flow simulation.  I'd like some
sort of interpreter that would convert a high level data flow (or
functional) language into an equivalent graph representation, and
provide some flexibility in the execution of the graph (e.g.,
data- and demand-driven evaluation, scheduling primitives, etc.).

If I get several responses and a little interest, I'll post a summary.

Thanks,
John Baugh (ยทยทยท@cive.ri.cmu.edu)