From: Clauss Strauch
Subject: Experiences with IBUKI Common Lisp??
to hear other peoples experiences with IBUKI.  How solid is the
implementation?  How does it compare with other Common Lisps, such
as Lucid?   One thing we'd like to do with our Common Lisp is
interface it to _large_ C programs(e.g. a solid modeler).  How well
does IBUKI Common Lisp lend itself to such a use?
    Send responses to me, and I'll summarize.

                             -- Clauss Strauch
                                Engineering Design Research Center
                                Carnegie Mellon University

                                ยทยทยท@cad.cs.cmu.edu