From: Rich Erwin
Subject: FP interpreters and programs
We are interested in getting several FP interpreters together and benchmarking
them against a suite of non-trivial FP programs in order to get some hard
numbers on the causes of Fp's inefficiencies.  Hence, we need public
domain FP interpreters (source) and FP programs.  We would appreciate any
information on FP interpreters.

                                      Thanks for the help,

                                      Rich Erwin
                                      Steve Nichols