From: Leonard Vanek
Subject: Want recommendations for LISP on an ATARI 1040ST
A friend of mine would like to know what good LISP compilers
exist for the ATARI 1040ST. He would prefer Common LISP but
will settle for information on any good LISP implementation.

He did not mention whether or not (or how much) he is willing to pay, so
I'll be interested in hearing about both commercial and PD products.

I neither own an ATARI nor program in LISP, so I do not read these
news groups. Please reply only by mail. If I get a lot of requests
I will post a summary to comp.sys.atari.st and comp.lang.lisp.

Leonard Vanek                  UUCP: ... utzoo!dciem!array!len
Array Systems Computing Inc.     or  ... {utzoo,watmath}!lsuc!array!len
5000 Dufferin St. Suite 200    INTERNET: ยทยทยท@array.UUCP
Downsview, Ont. M3H 5T5        Phone: (416) 736-0900
Canada                         FAX:   (416) 736-4715