From: JERRY L. HARRIS
Subject: parallelized LISP
Hi!

     I am a graduate student at Georgia Tech and I am researching the
efficiency and execution of parallelized LISP programs. Has anyone out
there done any work with parallel LISP? I would appreciate any
bibliographical references or personal experience.

     Thanks in advance.

Jerry Harris
bitnet: ·······@pyr.gatech.edu
From: Mark A. Verber
Subject: Re: parallelized LISP
You might want to look at "Multilisp: A Language for Concurrent
Symbolic Computation" by Robert Halstead (MIT).  It was in ACM
Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems Oct 86.

Computer Science Department			         Mark A. Verber
The Ohio State University			 ······@ohio-state.arpa
+1 (614) 292-7344				  cbosgd!osu-cis!verber