From: Paul Fink
Subject: Xlisp
Help me please,
    I am in the middle of a project and would very much like to upgrade from
    Xlisp 1.7 to Xlisp 2.0. I have the st sources but I need the uxstuff.c
    file to get things running on my Unix box.

    If someone could mail the unix file(s) to me I would be VERY grateful.

    Paul Fink
    Physics Dept
    Oregon State University
    ····@mist.cs.orst.edu

From: Eric Johnson
Subject: Re: Xlisp
In article <····@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU>, ····@mist.cs.orst.edu (Paul Fink) writes:
> Help me please,
>     I am in the middle of a project and would very much like to upgrade from
>     Xlisp 1.7 to Xlisp 2.0. I have the st sources but I need the uxstuff.c
>     file to get things running on my Unix box.
>
>     If someone could mail the unix file(s) to me I would be VERY grateful.
>
>     Paul Fink
>     Physics Dept
>     Oregon State University
>     ····@mist.cs.orst.edu

After seeing a number of requests on the net and by mail, I posted
information from an article by David Betz (author of XLisp) to
comp.lang.lisp.x. I hope it has the information you want.

Have fun,
-Eric

--
Eric F. Johnson          | Phone +1 612-894-0313             | Are we
Prime Automation,Inc     | UUCP:   bungia!pai!erc            | having
From: Rajiv Sarathy
Subject: Learning To Lisp
I am going to take a course this term which introduces AI languages (Lisp
and Prolog are two of the languages taught in this course, my peers advise).

Can someone please suggest (by e-mail, please, since I don't read this
newsgroup) a couple of books which introduce Lisp (maybe even Prolog) to
someone who is proficient in other languages (C, Fortran, BASIC, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.
--Raj

Disclaimer: I'm just an undergrad.