From: Sean Boisen
Subject: #+excl documentation needed
I have some code which uses graphic primitives from a package that
runs under Lisp and X windows version 10, things like
xcl:x-make-window and so forth. I'm in the process of trying to port
this stuff to Lucid's primitives, but it's a little tough when you
don't really know quite what they're supposed to do! Can anybody tell
me where to get some documentation on (e)xcl?

Sean Boisen -- ·······@bbn.com
BBN Systems and Technologies Corporation, Cambridge MA
Disclaimer: these opinions void where prohibited by lawyers.

Sean