From: Tom Frauenhofer
Subject: LISP and Microport V/AT
This is my second posting on this subject, so be patient...

Does anybody know of a LISP system for Microport System V/AT (the 286 product)?
I'm looking for something Franz-like.  Source is preferable, but I would accept
a binary-only version.

I've tried XLISP (Version 1.6), but it was lacking a couple of functions that
I thought necessary (e.g., explode).  I've even tried hacking them in, but I
can't get it to work correctly.  If someone could point me at the latest and
greatest version of XLISP I would also appreciate that.

Thanks!

From: Tom Frauenhofer
Subject: Re: LISP and Microport V/AT
OOPS! Forgot my .signature, so here it is...

Tom Frauenhofer	···@ccird3.UUCP (or ...!rochester!cci632!ccird3!tvf)
				(or ...!rochester!kodak!bmt!tvf)
BLOOM: You can't shoot the actors!  They're Human Beings!
BIALYSTOCK: Oh yeah?  You ever eat with one?
From: Rob Peck
In article <·····@cci632.UUCP>, ···@cci632.UUCP (Tom Frauenhofer) writes:

> I've tried XLISP (Version 1.6), but it was lacking a couple of functions that
> I thought necessary (e.g., explode).  I've even tried hacking them in, but I
> can't get it to work correctly.  If someone could point me at the latest and
> greatest version of XLISP I would also appreciate that.
>
> Thanks!

If  you have a complete version of 1.6, then you are likely to have the
author's address (David Betz, as I recall).  He has recently released
XLISP 2.0.  I only know that it comes on two disks and may or may not
include the source, cause I bought it and filed it away and may someday
"locate" it again (call it a piling instead of a filing system in my
computer space) and see what it has.  If ya need it, contact the author -
he deserves to get the upgrade bucks for the work that has gone into it.

(Since it has been over 6 months since I got the upgrade, I 'spect it
is even possible that he may have even made a later pass at it.)

Rob Peck