From: Grado
   Are there any mailing lists concerned with the Symbolics
  Lisp Machines?

   I remember I read about one in the Arpanet some time ago.

   Thanks in advance,

   Victor M. Mendoza-Grado
   School of EE, Box 62
   Purdue University
   W. Lafayette, IN 47907

   ········@ecn.purdue.edu

From: Barry Margolin
The only mailing list I know of that is specifically related to
Symbolics is ····@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM.  This is the mailing list for
the Symbolics Lisp Users' Group.  If you're a Symbolics customer you
should join the users' group, and you should get on the mailing list.

Barry Margolin
Thinking Machines Corp.

······@think.com
uunet!think!barmar
From: Anil Khullar
In article <·····@think.UUCP>, ······@think.COM (Barry Margolin) says:

>The only mailing list I know of that is specifically related to
>Symbolics is ····@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM.  This is the mailing list for
>the Symbolics Lisp Users' Group.  If you're a Symbolics customer you
>should join the users' group, and you should get on the mailing list.
>
>Barry Margolin
>Thinking Machines Corp.
>
>······@think.com
>uunet!think!barmar

I guess in the three years that I've been using lisp-m, I had to
call friends and sometimes e-mail to stony-brook.scrc and few times
got to texas.edu; but this I was unaware of....

Thanks !! for this info...
-------

Anil Khullar                    ··········@cunyvms1  (prefered)
PhD. Program in Psychology      ··············@cunyvm.cuny.edu
CUNY Graduate Center            ATTNET: (w) 212 642 2705
New York NY 10036                       (h) sorry-i-pay-for-privacy
{[I wish VM had a speller and a diction for Trivial things .....]}