From: ····@umbc3.UUCP
Subject: koyto + 3b1 = headache
I read somewhere (hopefully here) that some folks had (partiallly?) ported
Koyto Common the AT&T 3b1. I have just completed my first complete compile
of said program and ran it with the resulting

	Unrecoverable error: can't allocate.

followed by

	IOT Trap -- Core dumped.

Is this right? I think that I already have a program to do this and it's not
near so big.

As I expect to be stumbling around in the dark for a while, and I also expect
that I am not alone in this blackness, could anyone who has been here before
tell me what you did to get where you are now? Then maybe we can all fall into
the final hole as a group!

Seriously, any help would be appreciated. ThanX in advance...

						alex.

····@umbc3.umd.edu