From: ····@uiucdcsb.cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: AT compatibles that run GC's Lisps
  I am interested in finding out which AT compatibles will run Gold Hill's 286
developer system, and/or can be used with Gold Hill's 386 Humming Board.
According to a rather incomplete "compatibility list" (dated March 4, 1987)
that I got from Gold Hill, only Compaq's AT compatibles can do both.
I would like to solicit information from people on the net that have
successfully used Gold Hill's high-end Lisp systems on AT compitables.
Please send me your experience by mail. I will post result to the net
if there is sufficient interest.

Kaihu Chen
{ihnp4,vonvex,pur-ee}!uiucdcs!chen
····@a.cs.uiuc.edu