From: ยทยทยท@alpha.UUCP
Subject: Request for OPS5
       Hi,

	   Law of want coincidences:
	   The need for anything grows exponentially with more people
	   wanting it after the stuff goes out of circulation.
	   Do I make myself unclear :-)

	   Well, I wanted to say that I missed the discussion on OPS5 here.

	   I need some help (rather my friend).   He wants a good version
	   of OPS5 for the PC/AT (actually he has a Zenith AT compatible).
	   Any netlanders care to help/advise on commercial/public domain
	   OPS5 implementations.

	   Any flames would be apprecited considering the temp hovers
	   around 0 even during April (in chicago of course).

						renu raman
						...ihnp4!nucsrl!ram
						(312)-491-3911 (ask for Sridhar)