From: ···@mtgzy.UUCP
Subject: Expert Systems on AT&T PC6300
We are currently writing the requirements for an "expert"
system to do wiring designs using AT&T PC6300's. We are
exploring various languages and shells that may work best in
our domain. One of our requirements for the language/shell
is a good interface to C routines and graphic libraries.
Is there any body out there who can give us their experience
with the available expert system tools, specifically in
terms of space, speed, and customizing capabilities.

Thanks in advance.

Masood Shariff & John Kee
AT&T Middletown, NJ 07748
ihnp4!mtgzy!mas
From: ····@wdl1.UUCP
Subject: Re: Expert Systems on AT&T PC6300
If you are interested in an expert system shell (or environment) you
may wish to check out GURU from mdbs (Micro Database Systems).

I recently attended one of their presentations and was impressed with
what appeared to be a very well put together package. As far as
interfacing to C, I can't recall for sure, but it seemed like it was
very flexible.

Rion Cassidy
<····@wdl1>
Ford Aerospace