From: ······@iaoobelix.UUCP
Subject: Re: Looking for GLISP - (nf)
The only G-LISP (with this spelling, approximately) I have ever heard of, is
an object-oriented system written in INTERLISP. It came with the INTERLISP
distribution disks for Intermezzo Release (I haven't checked Koto yet) as
source code. A somehow large documentation could also be found on the
distribution floppy. Since there must be somebody out there (at least at
XEROX, Palo Alto) working with G-LISP you should probably post an appropriate
request for information to the info-1100 mailing list (moderated at
SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.edu). You will probably get more info from the various
XEROX people on that mailing list.

I hope this helps,
Juergen Wagner,		     (USENET) ...seismo!unido!iaoobel!wagner
("Gandalf")			 Fraunhofer Institute IAO, Stuttgart