From: Christopher A. Welty
Subject: Looking for GLISP
	I am looking for some references to G-LISP, something written
by a guy named Novac (sp?) at Stanford.  I don't actually need G-LISP,
but I would like to see the papers or any other references.  Any help
would be much appreciated.  With enough interest I'll post to the
list..

Christopher Welty - Asst. Director, RPI CS Labs
······@cs.rpi.edu       ...!seismo!rpics!weltyc

From: Gary Fritz
Subject: Re: Looking for GLISP
GLISP was written by Gordon Novak.  Last I heard he was at UT-Austin.

Gary Fritz
{ihnp4,hplabs}!l i, the S---
From: Christophe Benoit
In article <···@nysernic> ······@nic.nyser.net (Christopher A. Welty) writes:

>	I am looking for some references to G-LISP, something written
>by a guy named Novac (sp?) at Stanford.  I don't actually need G-LISP,
>but I would like to see the papers or any other references.  Any help
>would be much appreciated.  With enough interest I'll post to the
>list..
>

>Christopher Welty - Asst. Director, RPI CS Labs
>······@cs.rpi.edu       ...!seismo!rpics!weltyc

You van read the following references:

G.S Novak: "Knowledge-based programming using abstract data types".
	   Proc. of AAAI'83, August 1983.

	   "GLISP: a Lisp-based programming system with data abstraction".
	   A.I Magazine, Vol. 4, No. 3, August 1983.

Christophe Benoit.
······@crcge1.cge.fr