From: Uday Kurkure
Subject: Wanted info on Lisp machines
      I need info/pointers on the performance of lisp machines.

      I'm particularly interested in
              -performance of lisp programs  on lisp machine
               vs. other architectures
              -performance of other language-programs on lisp machines
               vs. performance of other language-programs on other
               architectures

      Thanks,

                                            ..Uday
--
request:   If the above posting is a query, please cc your responses directly
           to me. I don't/can't read news regularly. Thanks !!!