From: Jordan K. Hubbard
Subject: X11/X10.4 Support for KCL
Is anyone working on this? I'm torn between doing it myself (as if I
didn't have enough to do), finding someone who's done it, porting
(or trying to port) David Martin's Common Lisp interface or waiting
until the X/Lisp committee at MIT figures out what they want to do.

Obviously, all solutions but the 1st are preferred... Is the Foreign
function interface of KCL robust enough to allow such a port without
threat of inducing suicidal tendencies?

					Jordan Hubbard
					ยทยทยท@violet.berkeley.edu

BTW: Having ^D bomb me out of KCL, rather than popping up a level
(ala franz) is *really annoying*. Has anyone changed this, or should
I just go ahead with it?